5.15.2013

Spring Means Change

If you read my last post, you may be expecting an explanation to why I've been elsewhere lately. So here it is- I've been busy! Spring has definitely arrived and lots of things are changing in my neck of the woods.

First off, I started a new job, which is going great and I even get to do some creative projects including branding, logo design and website design. I try to share most of my work on my Facebook page so follow me there to keep up to date with my latest project.  

Printable Wedding InvitationI do however, want to share my latest Etsy listing! I know it's been quite some time since my last new design, but I'm really excited about this new one. 

New designs do take me quite some time to get around to doing because not only is it a new design, but it also means that I get to do a new photo shoot!

This is probably my favorite part about selling on Etsy because it gives me a great excuse to set up the perfect still life with lighting and texture to really help bring my designs to life. Find the listing HERE. 


Printable Wedding InvitationFor anyone who may be getting into the Great Gatsby trend that seems to be ALL over the internet right now, I give you this little gem :) Find it HERE.

When I'm not at work, I am usually doing other freelance projects or keeping after my Etsy orders and planning my bestie's Bridal Shower and getting ready for her big day. 

I'm embracing all this change but hopefully I will get better about managing my time and stop watching The Biggest Loser on Hulu Plus like a crazy obsessed person. I even cry when my favorite person has to go home.

Let's not even talk about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment