2.06.2013

New Favorites: Vale Design


I've recently stumbled accross a new blog I've been obsessed with lately and I have Pinterest to thank for that! Vale Design features everything from free printables, recipes and freelance tips. From the research I have done, the woman behind Vale Design is Erin Vale, who specializes in branding and package design.


As many know, I LOVE free printables and have collections of them everywhere. Erin has awesome free printables like gift tags, activity pages and holiday wish lists. Her Freelance 101 section is what I have been reading lately. She's got great advice for freelancers like myslef and even has FREE PRINTABLES! Love it. 

I am most obsessed with her Pinterest boards. Everything that she posts has a beautiful design aesthetic that I am most certainly drawn to. I often find myself repinning and repinning and then repinning again from each of her pins.

Follow her on Pinterest here: www.pinterest.com/evaledesign

Vale Design: www.erinvaledesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment